Thursday, June 3, 2010

home but...still in south africa





So I know that I'm now home, so you're all probably like, why would you be updating your blog right now? you're not even in south africa! go study for the mcat! but no, i would like to continue my blog.

back to capetown. along with hiking table mountain, we also went horseback riding on a beautiful beach and we even saw a whale even though it wasn't whale season! (i later took my parents here and we all rode together!) the first time i went my horse was named rebel and he was beautiful. i even gave him a free salon appointment at Julia Styles(i braided his hair). During the trip, i often did other people's hair (i got really good at french braiding) so people started calling my salon (wherever i was doing someone's hair at the moment) Julia Styles. so clever!

(for those of you who dont know, like my father, Julia Stiles is a famous actress, and that's why it's funny.)

1 comment: